CATPrep.com is excited to announce the release of a major upgrade to our Computer Adaptive Test Simulator platform. The latest release is now available for both our GRE Test Simulator and GMAT Exam Simulator and includes the following new features:
- The Java runtime requirement has been removed. Users are no longer required to install or enable Java in order to use our simulator software.
- Completed exam sessions are now automatically saved locally as well as remotely on our servers, dramatically decreasing the possibility of losing saved exam results.
- Several updates to our question pools and adjustments to our scoring algorithm.
- Improved support for various browsers and operating systems.
- Better overall performance and accessibility of the software platform.
This latest release is available immediately from http://www.catprep.com/exams/